FairsandFestivals.net is an internet resource for festival lovers and businesses in the fairs and festivals industry.
We started as an events listing service in 2005. We are a group of small business owners, crafters and computer enthusiast dedicated to providing small business owners like you with the resources you need to grow and thrive in your business.
We believe strongly in the creativity and capability of the independent business person and are excited to be a part of the new American Renaissance being built by artisans, crafters, concessionaires and entrepreneurs. We are committed to providing our members with:
- The most up-to-date detailed event information for your show calendars
- Multiple sales and marketing channels for increased exposure
- Expert tools, and educational resources for learning more about the industry, and
- Trusted partners to helping you network with peers and contacts that can help you build your business.
As we continue to evolve, the new FairsandFestivals.net will offer complimentary services to both the public and business in the festival industry.
The public will be able to quickly find events, vendors, informative articles, products, and special festival offers. While Festival businesses will:
- find updated event/show listings with contact information
- use integrated Marketing and Business tools to manage and promote business
- sell products and services to site visitors and through affiliates, and
- earn more revenue by through licensing agreements and leveraged expertise.
"When arts and fun is your business" we want to help!
We are a growing company dedicated to helping you succeed. Please contact us at any time with questions, suggestions or feedback.
The FairsandFestivals.net Team